Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Is That Candle Wax Dripping Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?"

We are always happy to see tonight's Hanukkah Hottie - the "Fifth Candle" in our celebration of amazingly hot Israeli women - Miss יעל בר זוהר‎ , also known as Miss Yael Bar Zohar.

The Israeli actress, model, and singer ( a triple threat!) out of Tel Aviv threatens to melt my menorah into molten metal...











The one above -with the cognac and black lingerie and the limo - for me acts as the final proof that there is, in fact, a God who loves us....


(more Hanukkah treats here, here, here, and here...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's candle wax....

Jim - PRS said...

Looks like Chivas to me. Yeah, I did take my eyes off the lingerie for a second, but just a scant second.

The JerseyNut said...

I will defer to your judgement here, Jim...