Heard on The Corner:
10. Dead people can't vote at IOC meetings
9. Obama distracted by 25 min meeting with Gen. McChrystal
8. Who cares if Obama couldn't talk the IOC into Chicago? He'll be able to talk Iran out of nukes.
7. The impediment is Israel still building settlements.
6. Obviously no president would have been able to acomplish it.
5. We've been quite clear and said all along that we didn't want the Olympics.
4. This isn't about the number of Olympics "lost", it's about the number of Olympics "saved" or "created".
3. Clearly not enough wise Latina judges on the committee
2. Because the IOC is racist.
1. It's George Bush's fault.
And man oh man, you have got to love the stupefied response of this CNN anchor at the news that Chicago was the first city eliminated by the IOC..."Chicago is out? Chicago is out?"
Guess he thought that The One and his wife would not take his & her airplane trips to Copenhagen unless it was a slam-dunk. Guess again...
CNN, you've been punk'd. So have we all....