Thursday, September 27, 2012

Obama Gaffes, Blames Romney For His Own Stupidity

It is not to be believed...

KENT, Ohio (Reuters) - President Barack Obama flubbed a line during a campaign speech on Wednesday, mistakenly saying he wanted to export U.S. jobs, before correcting himself and jokingly blaming Republican rival Mitt Romney.

In the middle of remarks to an enthusiastic crowd in the battleground state of Ohio, Obama was describing a five-point plan to boost employment and lay a "stronger foundation" for the U.S. economy when he stumbled at a crucial word.

"I want to see us export more jobs," Obama said, before catching himself quickly and saying, "Export more products."

"Excuse me," he exclaimed, drawing laughter. "I was channeling my opponent there for a second."



"I am a crook!  Uh, wait a second..."


Video here...

No comments: