Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ashton Kutcher and Sara Leal: Another Broken "Pledge"..

Remember when Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher produced that creepy, neo-fascist video, "A Presidential Pledge", which had all matter of celebrity meat swearing their fealty to Barack Obama?  "I pledge to be a servant to my President"...no wonder Obama is so dazed and confused, wondering how it could have all gone so wrong so quickly...

But I though of that video when I saw that Kutcher had broken up his marriage by having wild sex with a 22 year old girl out in San Diego.  I guess his marriage vow - perhaps the most sacred a man can take - meant so little to him that he felt they were disposable to his need to have meaningless sex with a local hottie.  Especially one who refused to worship and serve at the feet of his personal Jesus:

After allegedly sleeping with Kutcher — twice — in his suite last month, Leal reportedly told the celebrity that she was a Lutheran from Texas. This prompted Kutcher, who supported Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry in 2004, to ask Leal if she was conservative.

“I was like, ‘What, do you like Obama?’ He said, ‘Yeah,’ and asked if I could name up-and-coming candidates,” Leal told the publication.

“I said Rick Perry,” Leal said of her home state governor. “He asked if I’d vote for him. I said I didn’t know and he laughed. He laughed at pretty much everything I said.


That last sentence is telling, "He laughed at pretty much everything I said". Did he think her conservative politics were a joke? Surely.  Did he think so little of this girl's intellect that he found everything she said to be humorous, the wittering of a child, and indulged her until he was ready to f*ck her again? Probably. Is this "liberal superiority": the misogynistic using of women for your own satisfaction that you believe are inferior?

Definitely.

Well, the Moore/Kutcher video did contain a pledge "to love more....", although I'm not sure Kutcher's interpretation is what Demi had in mind. But there's a lesson here: the only true fealty a liberal has is to his or her personal hedonism, and they'll break every pledge they have ever made in order to indulge it....

No comments: