Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wow, so a day without a true "post". Haven't done that since I went on that three-day bender down in Long Beach Island back in mid-August.

Four months, long run. Need to stop. Take a breath. Then begin again. Maybe tomorrow....

Maybe. But a three-day bender sounds real good right about now. Work sucks, I've got a cold, and traffic is just flippin' brutal.

Hmmm...could start tomorrow afternoon at the company Christmas party, and just run it through the whole damn snowy weekend...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bender!
Bender!
Bender!

Erica said...

I often wonder from whence you get your drive, and maintain it so consistently. One of these days I need to tag you with a meme, only because I know what kind of psychologically damaging effect politics has on me...maybe something politics-lite will have a rejuvenating effect.

The JerseyNut said...

Maybe!

More likely, your reference to the "psychologically damaging effects of politics" points more to the crux of the matter.

Perhaps I just need to change the subject for a while.

And again, all this could just be the Johnny Walker Gold talking...