Friday, January 14, 2011

The Proper Response To The Calls For "Civility"...

- a "call", mind you, which is really a demand from liberals, Democrats, and the media that we silence all dissent of their policies, philosophies, and morality (the NERVE Sarah Palin had in defending herself from their attacks!) is laid out best in this blog post entitled My New Civility, over at Aardvarks and Asshats. This is just a taste, mind you:

No, I will not f*cking back down in my speech regarding the left. I will not back down in my views. And I will not yield the rhetorical floor to those who would rather see my views and my family destroyed in favor of their dreams. So f*ck you, lefties. F*ck your civility. F*ck your lame-ass faux outrage. F*ck your sick glee over the deaths of innocent people. And f*ck you because you proved once and for all that you are subhuman fuckwastoids from the f*ckshuttle of low orbit freef*cking with your actions this weekend.

So f*ck you, lefties. I am thorugh dealing with you after this weekend. Go to hell....


I'll say it again: The media is trying to manipulate Jared Loughner's killing spree into an American version of the Reichstag Fire. If we don't punch back twice as hard against the blood libel that is being assigned to us, we will meet the same fate as Hitler's bewildered adversaries did in 1933, when they still thought they were living in a participatory democracy...


“The urge to save humanity is almost always a false-front for the urge to rule it.” ~H. L. Mencken

No comments: