Friday, August 31, 2012

The Best Quotes From The RNC - With Bonus Clint!

IMHO...more here, but these are my Big Four.  Hit the video at the bottom too...


“Fifty-five years ago, when my dad was a penniless teenager, thank God some well-meaning bureaucrat didn’t put his arm around him and say ‘let me take care of you.’”Ted Cruz.








“Self esteem comes from achievements. Not from lax standards and false praise.” Condi Rice








“Barack Obama’s failed us. But look, it’s understandable. A lot of people fail at their first job.”Tim Pawlenty








“We all know that Biden is the intellect of the Democratic Party.”- Clint Eastwood





I gotta toss this in  -it's  freaking hilarious.  The RNC should have shown it last night..."40 Clint Eastwood quotes that illustrate the Obama years" (via Republican Party Animals):


1 comment:

Clint Eastwood quotes said...

Supper Clint Eastwood quotes compilation. I have collected many quotes from you. Thanks for sharing!!