Friday, August 31, 2012

Barack Obama Gives America His Back...

Photo, tweeted out last night by the Obama campaign in response to the Mitt's night at the Republican convention (or perhaps directly in response to Clint Eastwood?  If liberals hate anything more than a conservative, it is a "natural" member of their "coalition"who has strayed off the plantation.  Ask Clarence Thomas, or any female GOP'er...) - via Legal Insurrection:



To me, the image conveys a man of self-assumed power giving me his back, leaving me out of the conversation, immune to my case and deaf to my pleas.

And the caption, regarding the seat being "taken"?  Arrogant beyond belief.  That seat has been granted to him by the citizens of the United States - the very people he is turning his back on - and can be yanked out from under him in very short order.

Maybe 'ol Clint did get under the president's thin skin last night when he said “We own this country. . . . It’s not politicians owning it. Politicians are employees of ours. . . . And when somebody does not do the job, you gotta let ‘em go.”

Is this Obama's way of saying wrong, this is my seat, and I am not going anywhere, regardless of the people's petty's whims, so sit down and shut up while I go about the business of - heh - Change ?

The miserable little radical is not going to go down easily...


No comments: