Sunday, November 06, 2011

Hot, Dumb, and Handcuffed: The Girls Of The Occupation

If you can stomach the stench coming out of the "Occupy" encampments - that of undeserved entitlement wrapped whiny neediness and sauteed with a week's worth of body odor - you might actually see a few good looking girls out there.

Ah, protest chicks - sweet and pretty and sexy and crazy...all you need to do is agree with them, or just nod your head enthusiastically as they rant on about the unfairness of the world, and maybe you'll get some lovin'.  Or get "Cain'd" by a sexual harassment charge.

Pictures taken from here, as well as from my own blog, and a few other places as well.  Quotes (where not my own) are taken from the collection at Heartless Bitches International, who would choke me on principle for this post.  Inspiration, of course, comes from RS McCain's Rule 5.

Enjoy:


"I couldn't give a rat's tutu about your emotional distress"
- Judge Judy




"You know, I really DO hate boneheads, but bonehead WOMEN have a SPECIAL place in the crack of my ass."

I got a better one: "Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame."
-- Erica Jong

Although I don't smoke cigarettes, I'm glad to see the younger generation isn't totally enslaved to the propaganda they were brought up with.  I'm also glad to see some side-boob...



"You're so dense you're developing an event horizon from which not even a clue could escape."



What?  A minority presence at "Occupy Wall Street"?  Oh, it;s just a cop with the thousand-mile stare...and nice lips.  Funny thing that the only minorities you see around the "Occupations' are in uniform, or folks trying to walk around them on their way to work....



"You turn that big flashing martyr sign on your head up any brighter and you're going to singe off your pointy little moron head."


"Victimhood is not a costume donned to gain attention"


Young, almost topless chick getting handcuffed by older female...I think I know where this is going...so does that cop behind her...

And finally..."The Topless, Naked Women of Occupy Wall Street"!  Really:



Lois Griffin: Peter tell Chris that women are not objects!
Peter Griffin: Your mother's right Chris, listen to what it says...
~Family Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done!