Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Jews vote.....

....for their own extermination, apparently:

The first exit poll on the Jewish vote is out, and it has Barack Obama bettering John Kerry's Jewish vote total from four years ago. The preliminary poll, which is likely to be updated later this evening or tomorrow, has Obama receiving 78 percent of the Jewish vote, to just 21 percent for John McCain.

Kerry garnered 74 percent of the Jewish vote in 2004, and Al Gore won 79 percent of the Jewish vote (with a Jewish running mate) eight years ago. The Jewish vote was 2 percent of the poll sample.

I wonder how many will 'fess up to this vote once Iran makes good on its threat to exterminate the state of Israel...

Do the Jews really think Obama has their best interests at heart? Not according to this story, in which it seems as if Obama is already plotting to give away chunks of the Holy City to terrorists...

To me, it appears as if the Jews have replaced their religious identity with a political one, and one that does not favor them, to boot. An attempt to be that much holier-than-thou? "Look, I value liberal principles so much that I am willing to vote for a man that would sacrifice my life for them!"

Well, at least now I can understand why no one wants to hang out with me after Sabbath services....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve Malzberg thnks that most Jews are liberal because they equate it with being charitable. Would you agree?

Ironically, it's Republicans who actually ARE more charitable according to the facts I've seen.