Friday, September 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Heils Hitler From The Grave...

No surprise to readers of this space; as I have been writing about the late Micheal Jackson's anti-Semitic tendencies since 2005. Here's MJ on the Jews back then:

They suck them like leeches ... I'm so tired of it. I'm so tired of it."They start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars and everything and end up penniless. It's a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

And what do we find out today? That the beloved singer was a big fan of Der Fuhrer:

The singer, who died of heart failure in June, said: 'Hitler was a genius orator. To make that many people turn and change and hate, he had to be a showman and he was.'

Asked if he had the ability to make Hitler change, Jackson replied: 'Absolutely. You have to help them, give them therapy, teach them that somewhere, something in their life went wrong.

Guess the genocide was all just part of the act....

So all Hitler needed was a hug from The Gloved One, and he could have prevented the Holocaust. Maybe. If he wanted to, which, based on the above quote and some of his song lyrics, is in question:

“Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don’t you black or white me”

How about some
similarities between MJ and his "tortured genius" Adolf Hitler?

- Fire: Jackson’s descent into madness began with his head catching fire. Hitler’s ascent into madness began with the Reichstag fire.
- Clothes: Jackson liked dressing up children in paramilitary garb, just like him. Hitler had his Hitler youth movement dress like him and sing songs.
- Jackson wanted to heal the world. Hitler wanted to bring the world to heel
.

Michael Jackson and Hitler - separated at birth? You tell me:







No comments: