Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rush Limbaugh on the Powell Endorsement...

As I said below, Colin Powell can endorse whomever the heck he likes, it was just his rationale (or his sanity?) that I was questioning...Rush Limbaugh, however, goes a bit further, and I will present his take as well:

"Secretary Powell says his endorsement is not about race," Limbaugh wrote in an e-mail. "OK, fine. I am now researching his past endorsements to see if I can find all the inexperienced, very liberal, white candidates he has endorsed. I'll let you know what I come up with."

As for Powell's statement of concern this morning about the sort of Supreme Court justices a President McCain might appoint, Limbaugh wrote: "I was also unaware of his dislike for John Roberts, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Anthony Kennedy and Antonin Scalia. I guess he also regrets Reagan and Bush making him a four-star [general] and secretary of state and appointing his son to head the FCC. Yes, let's hear it for transformational figures."

Is it all about race? So it is OK to ditch your principles, if you are a black person switching to support Obama, but a white person choosing McCain is racist for not abandoning his principles?

Abandon hope, all ye who enter the liberal mind...

No comments: