Sunday, December 10, 2006

Time to Riot !!

I'm drawing up some inflammatory banners, strapping dummy dynamite around my waist, and practicing shaking my fist in rage. Based on this report via Tim Blair:

Two Muslim students have been expelled from an Islamic school in Melbourne for urinating and spitting on a Bible and setting it on fire.
The explosive incident has forced the East Preston Islamic College to call in a senior imam to tell its 650 Muslim students that the Bible and Christianity must be respected.
Anxious teachers at the school have also petitioned principal Shaheem Doutie, expressing “grave concern” about an “inculcation of hatred and radical attitudes towards non-Muslims” at the school, including towards non-Muslim teachers.


My demands are simple:

-a directly apology from the Grand Mufti
-sensitivity training for all Melbourne Muslims
-the suspension of Ramadan celebrations henceforth unless the Islmist prove they understand the joy of Christmas (and Hanukkah!)

Otherwise, my aggrieved bretheren and I will skip work to riot in the street, demanding blood to avenge our honor. Our angry faces and heated slogans will strike fear and obediance into all ! Riots will conclude by looting and buring local chain stores.....

I don't understand why Newsweek didn't report this story - after all, they ran with a fabricated tale about the alleged desecration of the Koran that resulted in a multitude of deaths; why wouldn't they print this fully documented horror? Well, I am sure they are waiting till Christmas Eve or the first night of Hanukkah in order to maximize the effect, right?

Right...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One-way tickets.

Anonymous said...

"I don't understand why Newsweek didn't report this story..."
Wishful thinking my friend,