Saturday, October 29, 2005

Is Paris Burning?

Via Gateway Pundit:

Hundreds of French youths fought with police and set cars ablaze on Saturday in a second night of rioting which media said was triggered when two teenagers were electrocuted while fleeing police...




French youth face riot police in the Paris suburb of Clichy, October 29, 2005...Youths rioted for the second night in a Paris suburb torching 30 cars and fighting with police...

Can you imagine the media madness if this was happening in the suburbs of say, New York or Los Angeles? The way it would be dissected (especially in the foreign press) to show a "society in decline", or "the inequality of the socioeconomic system?". Yet this story seems to be unable to break through the surface...curious...

How's Britain these days? Funny you should ask...http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2005/10/britians-race-riots-shhh.html#links

Link to Gateway Pundit story here: http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/10/death-of-immigrants-spark-riots-in.html

Update [10/31] here: http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2005/10/paris-new-beriut.html
Update [11/1] on our bouncing baby intifada here: http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2005/11/paris-intifada.html



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the MSM would cover it up; see WTO protests, Seattle, 1999.

The probligo said...

"Hundreds of French youths..."

There, truly, is what you are talking about.

HUNDREDS

Paris has a population of 8 million? 9 million?

So, we could be talking no more than a few busloads of disaffected idiots.

The kind of idiots that seem to populate BRITISH football matches. Remember FIFA just a couple years back threatened to have BRITAIN play their world cup matches in empty stadia? That didn't happen with the French.

Or you could even look to South Auckland, where just this last week we had a "riot" in which three people were killed. The participants were aged between 10 and 20. There were reportedly no more than 20 of them. That is probably on the same scale as Paris on a population basis.

Now, could we talk about places like Watts, or the Cuban riots in Florida or the "project riots"?

Methinks you make far too much from what is in fact very little. Methinks that the "riots" you have dredged out are no worse, in fact are probably are not in the same league at all, than the "football riots" of a couple years back.

Methinks that your confirmation bias reigns supreme!

𝙩𝙀𝙩𝙀365.π™₯𝙧𝙀 said...

Thank you for sharing superb informations. μŠ€ν¬μΈ ν† ν† ν‹°λΉ„ Your site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this blog. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched all over the place and simply couldn’t come across. What a great website.

𝙩𝙀𝙩𝙀365.π™₯𝙧𝙀 said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon ν† ν†  I would like to write an article based on your article. When can I ask for a review?!

𝙩𝙀𝙩𝙀365.π™₯𝙧𝙀 said...

Useful info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident,
and I am shocked why this coincidence didn’t happened earlier!
I bookmarked it. λ°”μΉ΄λΌμ‚¬μ΄νŠΈ

𝙩𝙀𝙩𝙀365.π™₯𝙧𝙀 said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this. μ˜¨λΌμΈμΉ΄μ§€λ…Έμ‚¬μ΄νŠΈ