Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Cindy Sheehan, Anti-Semite!

French-kiss the far left, Mother Sheehan, and you're gonna wind up with some nasty lipstick smeared on you...from the mouth of the heroine of the far-left:

Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy.

Swallowed that whole Move-on, Jew-hating, left-wing bile without missing a drop, Mrs. (soon to be Miss) Sheehan? I'm sure your son, would he be alive, would be very proud of your behavior today, right? I'm sure he would have wanted you to honor his memory by spouting the same hatreds that his killers espoused while doing their dirty work by attempting to weaken his Commander-in-Chief. But then, it's not really about your son, is it, Mother Sheehan?

It's about you.

Want to see the real Cindy Sheehan? Cox & Forkum capture her perfectly here: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=17062_Show_of_Grief&only

"Show of Grief", indeed...the media shares the blame, making this misguided woman into some type of a folk hero. Nice try, traitors, but you failed here, too...but I'm sure she'll be tossed aside as soon as there is someone to exploit, in an attempt to find the "tipping point" that has eluded you (remember those National Guard "memos"? I do!) so far...


Link to Christopher Hitchen's article containing Sheehan quote here: http://www.slate.com/id/2124500/

1 comment:

The probligo said...

I am just loving the pictures coming out of Israel at the moment.

Who ever would have thought that the Israeli Army would end up treating Israeli citizens in the same way as they treated the Palestinians. The one difference is the compensation.

Between USD150,000 and USD400,000 down payment from the Israel government to move out. Did they ever pay that to the Palestinians?