Saturday, November 24, 2012

WTF is going on here?

As part of my rethinking of exactly what I'm doing here, I've changed my Blogger template to something more...contemporary.  7 1/2 years of the same template is enough, no?  Especially as it was probably designed at least ten years ago, which, in internet years, is like an octillion....

But it might change yet again.  Actually, this is my second "new" template today.  I really preferred the "dynamic "setups  - with multiple posts splashed over the top of the page, tabloid-style - but those templates don't openly display the blogs you link to on the sidebar, unless you roll over a specific pop-out tab.  I thought that was kind of uncool; people who link to me are my lifeblood, the least I can do is return the favor without hiding it under a digital blanket...

I'm still uncomfortable with some of the color schemes here, so it may look different again at any time.  Bear with me.

While the decor will change, the content - at least for the moment - remains the same.  For better or worse...

3 comments:

LibertyAtStake said...

More proof conservatives are adaptable after all. ;)

The JerseyNut said...

LOL!

KC said...

Got to admit-the new design is MUCH harder on my eyes.
Kitty C