Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sexy Santa Babes: Better Than Chestnuts On An Open Fire?

Well, I'm not even sure what that means, exactly. But I do feel that after my second consecutive year of bringing you "Hanukkah Honeys", I ought to leave something under the virtual tree on Christmas Eve as well.

So if it's cold where you are (and the wind is howling out here in Jersey), gather 'round the warming glow of your LCD monitor, and heat yourself up with this collection of Christmas cuties - a multitude of smoking-hot sexy Santas, each ready to deliver the present that you so richly deserve, be you naughty or nice:





















And I'm just starting to realize...that maybe Santa's got a little Asian-fusion in there as well:








Hmmm...I think we're gonna make Rule 5 a new Christmas tradtion around here...

2 comments:

Jkw said...

Nice ;-)

Anonymous said...

Nice Babes