Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mitt Hearts Ann

Sometimes, I think about the hateful invective hurled at Mitt Romney by the Democrats and their media lackeys. A lifetime of hard work, sacrifice to others, religious piety, and overwhelming charitable giving is not to be admired, but somehow instead is proof of the sheer evil that lies within.

And then I see pictures like this, and I wonder what planet these people are on:



TOLEDO, Ohio Mitt Romney really does have a big heart.

A young, romantic Mitt went to great lengths to profess his love for future wife Ann, posing on a beach encircled by a heart etched in the sand.

The inscription: “I love Ann.” It was the late 1960s, and the lovesick Romney was working in France as a missionary for his church.

The photograph emerged in the new issue of Time magazine...


I can understand if liberals do not agree with his policy prescriptions for what ails the nation. The hate, I cannot fathom.  Makes me wonder if they really have no idea what to do at all, and are just striking out, Moby Dick-style, at those who would prove their theories wrong:

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool!

No comments: