Thursday, August 18, 2011

Separated At Birth: Clint Eastwood and Rick Perry?

I don't think this is going to be a campaign liability for Governor Perry:



The bushy eyebrows, the scowl...




Rick looks a little too happy here, but notice the similarities in the squint...




And both men are comfortable around long-barreled guns, be they pump-action or automatic....


And being that Clint Eastwood was recently voted "The Coolest Man in America", well...if I was Perry, I'd play up the similarities a little bit. If nothing else, it will drive the liberal media batshit crazy.

Funny thing, though...I've never seen Rick Perry and Clint Eastwood together....maybe...nah.  Couldn't be...

In the meantime, maybe Rick Perry should co-opt some of Clint's greatest lines:

This film cost $31 million. With that kind of money I could have invaded some country.

I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.

....you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya...punk?

Nothing wrong with shooting...as long as the right people get shot.

Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.

I like the libertarian view, which is to leave everyone alone. Even as a kid, I was annoyed by people who wanted to tell everyone how to live

First, I blow a hole in your face; then I go back inside, and sleep like a baby... I guarantee you.




Perry already has a good start...

No comments: