Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Seperated at Birth: Jon Corzine and Cosmo Kramer?

The portrait of former New Jersey governor Jon Corzine that will hang in Trenton:


....looks a lot like the portrait of one Cosmo Kramer, libertarian and all-around gadfly:



They even sound alike!

It is my absolute intent to hold the line on taxes.
~Jon Corzine
I bought a chicken.
~Cosmo Kramer

Members will hear me say repeatedly words are important; deeds are a reality.
~Jon Corzine
 I'm at the corner of first, and first. Wait a minute. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the center of the universe!
~Cosmo Kramer:

We shouldn't be so dependent on foreign oil.
~Jon Corzine
Well, I've got gonorrhea.
~Cosmo Kramer

I strongly believe that we as a nation can be both secure and free.
~Jon Corzine
Whew. It's like a sauna in here.
~Kramer (while in the sauna)


Now if Christie had a real sense of humor, he'd hang "The Kramer" right next to Crooked Jon - while leaving Corzine's picture slightly askew, of course...

No comments: