Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The "Miami Heats"? So Obama Lied About Being A Sports Fan, Too...

"A slip of the tongue"?  Sheet, this guy has had more slips of the tongue than Gerald Ford had slips on the tarmac.

Clueless:




Rush Limbaugh wonders if the slip wasn't deliberate:

Limbaugh believes it was an intentional insult to Miami Heat fans, likening it to Obama flipping them the middle finger.

“I think what you need to know is, this is how, in certain sectors, you insult people,” Limbaugh explained. “You mispronounce the name of their team. You remember, you’ve seen during the campaign in 2008, Obama would scratch his face only with his flip-the-bird finger while talking about McCain? That’s what this was. He was flipping the bird to Heat fans by calling them the Heats.


Not sure about that one.  But like his "autobiography" seems to suggest, Barack will say whatever it takes to fit in with whomever is in the room.  Unfortunately, when pressed for specifics, well...

Remember, the president even wore a White Sox cap during his ceremonial first pitch at the Washington Nationals. What a loyal guy! Except, of course, when asked who his favorite White Sox players were later during the broadcast (for some reason MLB Advanced Media has pulled the video from YouTube), Obama answered, "You know uh ..... I I ... I thought that ... uh .... you know, ... the truth is a lot of the Cubs I like too! But, uh ... I did not become a Sox fan until I moved to Chicago. Because I uh .... I was growing up in Hawaii so I ended up actually being an Oakland A's fan."

Yeah, whatever, pal.  Obama reminds me of no one more than Mr. Burns, who also needs to fake it when trying to slum with the common man...





"Hey there Mr....d'uh....Brown Shoes! How bout that local sports team, eh?"

No comments: